1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 Tablespoon Bicarb Soda
Chocolate for coating (Paleo is Dark 70% or better)
- Place the Honey and Maple Syrup in a pot and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- Allow it to boil till it reaches 150C (300F) or hard crack. (you can check Google for how to check hard crack)
- Once at hard crack add the Bicarb Soda and whisk to distribute evenly.(PARENTAL WARNING! – if your making this with the kids be very careful with this step, sugar burns!)
- Pour onto a tray and allow to cool and set.
- Cut or break into pieces and cover in Chocolate.
- Allow the Chocolate to set and store in an airtight container or just eat them there and then!