Apricot Log Rolls
1 cup dried Apricots
1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut
1-2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
extra Desiccated Coconut for rolling.
- Place the Apricots, Desiccated Coconut and Coconut oil into a food processor.
- Blitz until all ingredients are combined and start to form a big ball.
- Remove from the processor and roll into lengths about 10mm in diameter.
- Take the logs and roll them through the extra coconut to coat the outside.
- Line all the log up and using a large knife cut them to serving sizes (about 40mm long).
- Store in an airtight container.